The fifth international meeting of the Project Management Group of the Erasmus+ programme was held at Instituto Politécnico de Bragança, on 13-14 October 2016. In the meeting participated the persons from Cracow University of Technology; Fachhochschule Münster, Instituto Politécnico de Bragança and École Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Lille.
- Information from NA after 2-nd Report
- The current progress of the project – each partner
- Interim reports and the plan of dissemination activities in 2016 and 2017 – each partner
- Creative Commons Licence
- Conference of the end of project (Krakow)
- Date of the next meeting and training
- Technical information on the deposition of materials for courses
- Other issues
The meeting took place during a week-long training (here is the summary).