The fourth international meeting of the Project Management Group of the Erasmus+ programme was held at at Ecole Nationale Superieure de Chimie de Lille, on 4 March 2016.
The following persons participated in the meeting:
- on the behalf of Cracow University of Technology: Dariusz Bogdał, Joanna Żelazny, Szczepan Bednarz, Katarzyna Matras-Postołek, Otmar Vogt;
- on the behalf of Fachhochschule Münster, Germany: Michael Bredol, Ulrich Kynast;
- on the behalf of Instituto Politécnico de Bragança, Portugal: Filomena Barreiro, Ana-Raquel Rodrigues;
- on the behalf of École Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Lille, France: Marek Czernicki, Vitaly Ordomsky, Jeremie Bouquerel, Bernard Fontaine, Zahia Turpin, Jean-Bernard Vogt, Rose-Noëlle Vannier.
- Presentation od ENSCL
- The current progress of the project – each partner
- Current status of implementation of courses – each partner
- The plan of dissemination activities in 2016 – each partner
- Problems ….. if any
- Date of the next training organized by IPB
At the beginning of the meeting, the current status of the project realisation and the project aspect were discussed.
The meeting has shown that everything is ready to prepare the courses and they should be delivered in Dropbox of Cracow University before the end of September. The courses have to be prepared in the same template to make them uniform. The participants should also provide questions/tasks (3-4) for each lecture in order to organize exam at the end.
The questions of copyright policy have been raised during the meeting. The use of original materials from papers, books… has to be clarified with publishers and Agency. The courses might also need to be protected them from free use by licensing.
The next training will be organized in Bragança from 10 to15 of October 2016.