The third international meeting of the Project Management Group of the Erasmus+ programme was held at Fachhochschule Münster in Münster, Germany, on 22 September 2015.
The meeting took place during a week-long training at FH Münster (here is the summary).
The following persons participated in the meeting:
- on the behalf of Cracow University of Technology: Dariusz Bogdał, Joanna Żelazny, Roman Popielarz, Szczepan Bednarz;
- on the behalf of Fachhochschule Münster, Germany: Michael Bredol, Ines Roman, Ulrich Kynast, Mark Staniford, Larry Sarpong, Julia Zimdars;
- on the behalf of Instituto Politécnico de Bragança, Portugal: Filomena Barreiro, Vicente Leite, Helder Gomes, Olga Ferreira, Simão Pinho, Pedro Bastos;
- on the behalf of École Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Lille, France: Marek Czernicki, Vitaly Ordomsky, Jeremie Bouquerel.
- The discussion of the current state of the project realisation;
- Progress report on the project realisation;
- Discussion on the proposition of joint studies at 4 universities, developed by prof. R. Popielarz, CUT;
- Preliminary settlement of the date of the international meeting in Lille, France, March 2016.
At the beginning of the meeting, the current status of the project realisation and the project aspect were discussed, and the partners were reminded of dates for sending the periodical reports with the project financial progress on the prepared forms.
Next, in line with what was decided at the previous international meeting in July in Bragança, prof. Roman Popielarz presented the proposition of creating a joint international study programme at the master’s level which would include all courses from the partner universities.
The meeting concerned also the promotion of the project and its results, the internet page, and the e-platform where the developed e-learning courses were to be established.