The last international meeting of the Project Management Group of the Erasmus+ programme was held at Cracow University of Technology, on 5 July 2017. In the meeting participated the persons from Cracow University of Technology; Fachhochschule Münster, Instituto Politécnico de Bragança and École Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Lille.
- The current progress of the project – analise
- Promotion, dissemination and impact of the project
- Supporting documents
- Final report
- Continued cooperation – next of the project
- Other issues
The purpose – the summary of activities, the benefits of the project and plans for the future Meeting summarizing the project, implemented activities, needed documents to close the project. Action was taken to prepare for the continuation of the project.
During the implementation of the project a total of 7 international project meetings were held, responsible and involved in project implementation to each partner, with a frequency of about 6-7 months. Three meetings which took place during the three training sessions, four were independent.
The topics of the project meetings and their goals were as follows:
1. Development of common travel arrangements – general and financial principles of project implementation.
The result of this meeting was the development of partnership contracts for co-financing and the formal appointment of the Project Management Group.
2. Detailed route description – joint activities in the project. During the meeting partners jointly determined the size and format of the courses to be developed. The results of the first progress report were discussed, the program and training were discussed and defined.
3. On the way – current state of implementation of activities in the project.
The meeting allowed for discussion of the current status of project implementation and progress. There was also a discussion on a joint international degree program at the masters level at 4 partner universities.
4. Turns, detours, overcoming, difficulties – further implementation of actions.
Determined the deadline for the preparation of the courses in the same template, together with the developed test questions, tests and quizzes. The issue of copyright was also discussed and the date and scope of II training was set.
5. The Benefits of a Shared Trip – Collecting Experiences from a Shared Trip
The results of the next progress report were discussed, the evaluation, dissemination and testing of the materials prepared were taken into account. The deadline and scope of III training has been established.
6. Impressions and reflections – current state of implementation of activities in the project
The topic of the meeting was the discussion of the preparation of questionnaires, interviews and detailed discussion of survey results. The theme of the continuation of activities in the next project was also discussed. A conference was held at the end of the project.
7. The purpose – the summary of activities, the benefits of the project and plans for the future Meeting summarizing the project, implemented activities, needed documents to close the project. Action was taken to prepare for the continuation of the project.
These international meetings allowed to get to know all the partners better, to learn their curricula in order to unify and to improve their teaching methods. During the course progress in project implementation was discussed as well as dissemination activities and promotion. During these meetings experiences and good practices were exchanged.